Rail Trail Half Marathon
NEW DATE: Sunday, September 16th, 2018 7:30 am
Join us for the Tenth Annual Rail Trail Half Marathon on Sunday, September 16, 2018.
Race Registration is now Open!
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2018
Race Start Time: 7:30 am
Race Start: Old Fort Western Parking Lot, 16 Cony Street, Augusta,
Maine Race Course: Following the Kennebec River on the Kennebec River Rail Trail
Participation Limited: 300 participants
- Adult Fee – $45 | Early Bird Discount, ends August 1.
- Adult Fee – $50 | after August 1
- Technical T shirts
- Bagels, coffee and other post-race nourishment
- Pad Start and Pad Finish Chip timing
For More Information
- Contact: Mark Young email@example.com
- race day parking map →
- Race Start Directions →
Awards: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female:
- Under 20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ Youngest and Oldest finisher
- Male: David Drew 1:22:44 (2011)
- Female: Magen Ellis 1:27:22 (2011)