While generous private donations and government funding built the Kennebec River Rail Trail, ongoing maintenance and enhancements continue to depend on community and membership support.
The Friends of the Kennebec River Rail Trail are people like you who enjoy the trail and want to see it grow and continue to benefit the community.
As Friends of the KRRT, we:
- Raise funds for trail maintenance and expansion.
- Advocate with local, state, and federal governments for funding and support.
- Coordinate volunteers for trail maintenance.
- Raise awareness of the benefits of the trail through public events.
We need your support!
Annual Membership Levels:
- $500 Leader * (Hat and Map)
- $300 Miler * (Hat and Map)
- $150 Half-Miler * (Hat and Map)
- $75 Quarter-Miler * (Hat and Map)
- $45 Family (Free Map)
- $35 Individual
- $15 Senior/Student * = Qualifies for Hat and Map
Please contact us about Business Memberships.
If you would like to contribute by check, please download the form here and return the form with your membership contribution today! If you would like to contribute by credit card, please fill out the form below.
[gravityform id=”4″ name=”Join KRRT”]
Friends of the Kennebec River Rail Trail is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS.